Sentences with eased. Those in an MBA program, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use eased in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for eased.
- Angelo eased him to submission by telling him that he only wanted the way to be pointed out. (10)
- But if her pride had gone she would have eased her heart by sobbing outright. (10)
- Edward eased him back to friendliness by laughing. (10)
- He had eased his conscience to every question right out, and he rejoiced to me at the immense relief it gave him. (10)
- If he had eased his heart in stressing the first syllable, it was only temporary relief. (10)
- If he had read it, the book would not have eased him off to sleep, but he did not even try, to read it. (9)
- Lapham, eased a little. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for eased. Perhaps also see a sentence for epoch and ways to use eastern in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use eased in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.