Use the word easter in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use easter in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for easter.
- Fraser not to go to her till after Easter, a much better time for the visit, but now I cannot put her off. (4)
- I go to Lady Stornaway after Easter; she seems in high spirits, and very happy. (4)
- My father means to fetch you himself, but it will not be till after Easter, when he has business in town. (4)
- Next Easter we are in Paris; and so home, I suppose. (10)
- The action of the first two Acts takes place on Easter Tuesday; the action of the third on Easter Wednesday week. (8)
- The roaring Easter with its shrieks and whistles at her ribands was not favourable to speech. (10)
- The sharp sweet bloom of her beauty, fresh in swarthiness, under the whipping Easter, cried out against that loathed inhumanity. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for easter. Perhaps also see a sentence for excursion and ways to use eau-de-cologne in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use easter in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.