A sentence using the word egg. English majors, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use egg in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for egg.
- An egg boiled very soft is not unwholesome. (4)
- At the side of each egg three lamps were suspended from a claw, and the shell passage was illumined with them from end to end. (10)
- Could it be possible the egg was bad? (10)
- Mash said, she never gave meals, but a cup of coffee and an egg or two, yes. (9)
- Nedda swallowed coffee, ate her egg, and bread and honey, with a heavy heart. (8)
- Raikes tapped an egg, and his flexible brows exhibited a whole Bar of contending arguments within. (10)
- Serle understands boiling an egg better than any body. (4)
- Sowerby sprang, set her mouth and fan at work to delineate total distinctions, as it were from the egg to the empyrean. (10)
- The tripping and stumbling, prettily awkward little tone of gosling innocent new from its egg, throughout the letter, was a triumph of candour. (10)
- There was just the single egg. (8)
- They must give him some tea and an egg. (8)
- What to do with this wayward chicken just out of the egg, and wanting to be full-fledged at once? (8)
- When he had finished one egg, behold, two fresh ones came in, boiled according to his prescription. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for egg. Perhaps also see a sentence for expedition and ways to use egad in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use egg in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.