Use the word urge in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use urge in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for urge.
- A note was written to urge it. (4)
- But he did not force them upon our notice, nor urge us to read them, and I think this was very well. (9)
- I urge you, gentlemen, do not ruin this young man! (8)
- I do want you, but I would not urge you to break your faith. (9)
- I long to make apologies, excuses, to urge something for myself. (4)
- I ventured to urge that the firing cease. (1)
- I would urge them more myself, but that I am impatient to be rid of him, as Mainwaring comes within half an hour. (4)
- It can hardly be necessary in these days to urge marriages on. (10)
- Sir Thomas was satisfied; too glad to be satisfied, perhaps, to urge the matter quite so far as his judgment might have dictated to others. (4)
- There was something in her mind which she wished to urge, but she could not make it out, though she fingered in vague generalities. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for urge. Perhaps also see a sentence for until and ways to use urged in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use urge in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.