A sentence using the word persist. Students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use persist in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for persist.
- Berry all the while would persist in consulting the looking-glass. (10)
- Cruel Henrietta to persist in such a resolution! (4)
- I feel it, but I persist. (10)
- If they persist in the scheme, they will find something. (4)
- If you persist, I must leave the room. (9)
- Still to persist in loving would be noble, and but for this humiliation of utter helplessness an enviable power. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for persist. Perhaps also see a sentence for pronunciation and ways to use perfunctory in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use persist in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.