Examples of eggs sentences. Journalists, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use eggs in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for eggs.
- Bates, let me propose your venturing on one of these eggs. (4)
- Between kissings and promises of hens to feed, and eggs that were to come of it, I settled into contentment. (10)
- Home-made bread and butter, fresh eggs and sparkling fat of bacon invited her to satisfy her hunger. (10)
- If she inherited from him that fastidious sense of form, she also inherited his capacity for putting all her eggs in one basket. (8)
- In an hour some eggs and some salame, a kind of sausage, were brought up, and quickly disposed of. (10)
- It came from Steynham, and so did the, milk and cream, the butter, chicken and eggs. (10)
- It was odd how, with all this ingrained care for moderation and secure investment, Soames ever put his emotional eggs into one basket. (8)
- Mistake to kill the goose that lays the golden eggs. (8)
- Norris could not speak with any temper of such grievances, nor of the quantity of butter and eggs that were regularly consumed in the house. (4)
- She went away and left him to the bacon and eggs he had ordered at random. (9)
- The eggs were a melancholy beginning, but her ardour to please Adrian would not be damped, and she deeply admired his resignation. (10)
- Their landlady entered the room to lay the cloth for tea and eggs. (10)
- We ate muttonchops and eggs, and drank coffee. (10)
- Why, the Dragon of Wantley sat on its eggs, you may be convinced! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for eggs. Perhaps also see a sentence for everyone and ways to use egoist in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use eggs in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.