How do you use eighty in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use eighty in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for eighty.
- Another lad of his age, some eighty years earlier, was partial, like him, to taverns and old clothes. (2)
- Eighty years-eighty good years! (8)
- I have lived eighty years. (8)
- Let her wait till she was eighty. (8)
- Look here, De Levis, eighty or ninety notes must have been pretty bulky. (8)
- No anything, but to sit with tragic eyes fixed on the wall before him for eighty days and eighty nights, before they tried him. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for eighty. Perhaps also see a sentence for engravings and ways to use eight in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use eighty in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.