Sentences for weighty. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use weighty in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for weighty.
- And the silence seemed to grow; the flowers ceased to exude their fragrance, numbed by the weighty air. (8)
- He now wore an air of great dignity, and, in conversing with the other gentlemen, he used a grave and weighty deliberation. (9)
- It was a weighty blow, followed by a thump of sound. (10)
- Schlesien heard remarks, upon which his weighty Teutonic mind sat crushingly. (10)
- She doubted that the weighty pair of tears had dropped for the country. (10)
- The weighty and the trivial contended; no fitting message could be thought of. (10)
- The heaving of the bosom, though weighty, was regular: the hands hung straight down, and were open. (10)
- Todds first, by the courtesy of Ines, whose decorous control of his legs at a weighty moment was rightly read by his party. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for weighty. Perhaps also see a sentence for waits and ways to use weakened in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use weighty in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.