How do you use massive in a sentence. College students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use massive in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for massive.
- A sober corner, with a massive queer-shaped cross of grey rough-hewn granite, guarded by four dark yew-trees. (8)
- Beneath a massive porch, supported by heavy stone pillars, stood the stout figure of Andreas Behr, the host. (6)
- It was a most noble face; a fortress face; strong and massive, and honourable in ruin, though stripped of every flower. (10)
- She merited the distinction by the art which still lingered, deeply embedded in her massive balk, but never wholly obscured. (9)
- The great cathedral, cutting the heavens with its massive towers, was shut. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for massive. Perhaps also see a sentence for mental and ways to use manifest in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use massive in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.