Sentence using the word bulky. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use bulky in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bulky.
- Baynes ran forward, wobbling her bulky frame from side to side, and opened it again. (8)
- Bellew wrote a letter, enclosed it with the bank notes in the bulky envelope she had brought, addressed it, and sealed the whole. (8)
- But it seemed to them all that an exceedingly bulky object had passed as guardian of the light-footed damsels preceding him. (10)
- He stood up, tall, square, bulky in his fur, looking anxiously down over the fields, and presently he saw them coming. (8)
- He was a steam ram that drove straight at the bulky broadside of the enemy. (10)
- Look here, De Levis, eighty or ninety notes must have been pretty bulky. (8)
- There lay on his table at night a letter; a bulky letter. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bulky. Perhaps also see a sentence for benevolently and ways to use busshe in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bulky in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.