Sentence using the word elaborate. Journalists, readers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use elaborate in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for elaborate.
- Choristers, in the most elaborate dress, swinging incense holders by delicate metal chains and bearing lanterns on long poles, surrounded the lofty cross. (5)
- It was an elaborate description. (9)
- That elaborate system of knots, again, was the work of too many sympathizers to be very artfully designed. (2)
- The whole was to be very high-studded, and there were to be handsome cornices and elaborate centre-pieces throughout, except, again, in the attic. (9)
- They seemed both of one exquisite gentleness, and of one sweet manner, which was rather elaborate and formal in expression. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for elaborate. Perhaps also see a sentence for enclose and ways to use elders in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use elaborate in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.