Use the word elders in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use elders in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for elders.
- But of his own generation, or his elders, he knew not one to whom he could have gone. (8)
- But their elders seemed subdued, and were silent. (9)
- For on Olympus the elders reclined. (10)
- Her elders had the proper sentimental worship of youth and its supposed quality of innocence, and caressed her. (10)
- I always suspect their elders of not having done that kind of reading themselves. (9)
- Temple hardly helped me, though his solid sense was dead against the notions entertained by my father and Jorian DeWitt, and others besides, our elders. (10)
- That admirable institution which our venerable elders have imported from Gallia for the instruction of our gaping youth, will edify and astonish you. (10)
- The council of elders, whose descendant he was, pointed to this young woman for his mate. (10)
- Their elders are the select of the world. (10)
- These, then, are the deceptions our elders tell of! (10)
- They did not want to hurt the feelings of their elders, nor to feel ridiculous themselves; they simply used the crest…. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for elders. Perhaps also see a sentence for exercising and ways to use elevator in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use elders in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.