Sentences with elderly. University students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use elderly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for elderly.
- After taking her elderly cousin across, Fleur did not land at once, but pulled in among the reeds, into the sunshine. (8)
- An elderly lady of dignified bearing looked out and met her eyes with a pleasant glance. (5)
- At one place he achieved two cups of shameless chickory, at another three sardines, at a third a dessert of elderly bananas. (9)
- But he woke early, as an elderly man is apt to do after broken slumbers, and left his wife still sleeping. (9)
- But in spite of her filial attitude she could not keep her youth and strength and courage from quelling the forces of the elderly man. (9)
- Durgin went on, with the comfortable superiority of elderly people to all the trials of the young. (9)
- He was watching, with a teasing sense of familiarity, a tall, shabbily dressed, elderly man, who had just come in. (9)
- It is preposterous to suppose that I am to be tied down to the views of life of elderly people. (10)
- Our staid elderly sister has paler blood, and has, or thinks she has, a reason or two about the roots. (10)
- She is an elderly woman endowed with a motherly grimness. (8)
- Sometimes he laughed at her, and sometimes he scolded, but they were very good comrades, as elderly married people are apt to be. (9)
- The housekeeper came; a respectable-looking elderly woman, much less fine, and more civil, than she had any notion of finding her. (4)
- The two elderly ladies went away together. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for elderly. Perhaps also see a sentence for epigrams and ways to use electrified in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use elderly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.