Dignified in a sample sentence. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use dignified in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dignified.
- An elderly lady of dignified bearing looked out and met her eyes with a pleasant glance. (5)
- And the more it hurt him, the slower and more dignified and upright became his march toward his drive gate. (8)
- Besides, Rose had dignified him by her decided conduct. (10)
- He has a fine dignified manner, which suits the head of such a house, and keeps everybody in their place. (4)
- He was a very handsome little fellow of distinctly dignified presence, and Westover was aware at once that here was not a subject for patronage. (9)
- Here was a sensation, real and harmless, dignified and customary! (8)
- It was not dignified like this! (8)
- Never in her life had she seen his manners so little dignified, never had he spoken with such gentleness as on this unexpected meeting. (4)
- Sedgett told this for truth, being instigated to boldness of invention by pertinacious inquiries, and the dignified sense which the whole story hung upon him. (10)
- She was not a dignified person, but she rose with hauteur and whipped away to her rooms, hers no longer, to make her preparations. (9)
- The dignified altercation had been witnessed by the main body of the tourists. (10)
- The baronet seemed in a humour for dignified fooling; the lady for serious converse. (10)
- The old familiar boots, no longer in dignified isolation, were huddled in the single window. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dignified. Perhaps also see a sentence for deputy and ways to use discern in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dignified in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.