How do you use elevated in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use elevated in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for elevated.
- And besides, low blood may be elevated without the intervention of a miracle. (10)
- He elevated their minds, they said. (10)
- He is facing the distant crest, holding his field-glass against his eyes with both hands, his elbows needlessly elevated. (1)
- It should have elevated him beyond the editorship of a country newspaper. (10)
- It spins along with a final ring, like the voice of Nature in a fury, and is, indeed, racy eloquence of the elevated fishwife. (10)
- Not an elevated image, but closely resembling that which her alliance with Lord Ormont had been! (10)
- Objects elevated even by a decayed world have their magnetism for us unless we nerve the mind to wakeful repulsion. (10)
- One stood with its back to him, its shoulders sharply elevated. (1)
- That way we feel elevated. (8)
- Two or three times she kept it elevated, and in vain: the flow of their interchangeing speech was uninterrupted. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for elevated. Perhaps also see a sentence for engravings and ways to use elixir in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use elevated in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.