Sentence using the word aged. Writers, word game players, and readers might especially like this page. The lines of text below use aged in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for aged.
- Aged, and of many colours, they were stored with the most formidable happenings. (8)
- All now felt that, though so very different from themselves, this aged customer was dependent on them. (8)
- Bobby might possibly get an aged tutor, or find an English clergyman taking pupils, on the way. (10)
- Gentlemen moderately aged are mad enough to slip their heads under any yoke, but see the obstruction. (10)
- He was not then engaged upon any considerable task, and he had aged and broken somewhat. (9)
- In this realm there was a dingy bed, two chairs, and a washstand, with one lame leg, supported by an aged footstool. (8)
- Let the superior interest of the passions of the aged be conceded, and not a word shall be said against the young. (10)
- This aged butler lay in bed waiting for the inevitable striking of a small alarum clock placed in the very centre of his mantelpiece. (8)
- To gain a title he would have to scale aged mountains. (10)
- Victor checked him: it was to ask whether this Jarniman had specified one, any one of the numerous diseases afflicting his aged mistress. (10)
- Whither could an aged man fly? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for aged. Perhaps also see a sentence for agonies and ways to use against in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use aged in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.