Use the word feeble in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and readers might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use feeble in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for feeble.
- A stout deceiver has his merits, but a feeble hypocrite applying to friends to fortify him in his shifts and tergiversations must provoke contempt. (10)
- And do not think me far from the point when I say I have a feeble health. (10)
- Happily, she had told him too much of her feeble health and her lovelessness to be reduced to submit to another attack. (10)
- It is, as the reader will anticipate, a feeble beverage, but very pleasant to the taste. (2)
- Lena persisted in talking; she was indignant at his abandonment of the journey to Venice; she reproached him as feeble, inconsiderate, indifferent. (10)
- Said, Father was too old and feeble to know what he was doing! (8)
- Swithin made a feeble gesture. (8)
- The watchers with the sick man next door appeared and confirmed this speech, a feeble voice from the bedclothes swore to it. (9)
- They must be supported, forsooth, the feeble, boasting bullies! (7)
- Two or three minutes after eleven, a feeble ring at the bell gained admission for some person: whispering was heard in the passage. (10)
- Wet webs crossed the grass, chill in the feeble light. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for feeble. Perhaps also see a sentence for fountains and ways to use feathery in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use feeble in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.