Sentence with word embankment. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use embankment in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for embankment.
- Daddy, you know the Embankment ones are always rotters. (8)
- Driving beside the railway embankment she met the train: it was eighteen minutes late, by her watch. (10)
- He left his hansom on the Embankment, and walked up to the Old Church, uncertain of the block of flats where he knew she lived. (8)
- My time had come, and I took no sturdy pose, but let the life-stream run its course for a less confined embankment. (10)
- Pierson recoiled from it, and resumed his march along the Embankment, almost deserted in the bitter cold. (8)
- Reeds and willows bordered the stream; and cattle and grey venerable horses came and hung their mild heads over the embankment. (2)
- She crossed the Embankment, and stood leaning on the parapet with her hands over the grey water. (8)
- She went as far as the Embankment, and stood leaning her elbows on the parapet. (8)
- The body, pitching forward, hung over the inner edge of the embankment, the arms straight downward, both hands still grasping the flag. (1)
- They perched upon sterlings and buttresses and along the slope of the embankment, gently occupied. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for embankment. Perhaps also see a sentence for evoked and ways to use emeralds in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use embankment in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.