Sentence with word embarked. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use embarked in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for embarked.
- Doria had embarked in a practical controversy, as it were, with her brother. (10)
- He assigned no peculiar virtue to the moonlight, and he had no new charge to give her concerning his patient when they were embarked. (9)
- He has very little money and has embarked on literature. (10)
- It might be surmised that he was brooding over those railways, in which he had embarked his fortune. (10)
- Still she had embarked. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for embarked. Perhaps also see a sentence for examining and ways to use embankment in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use embarked in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.