Sentences with embarrassing in them. Students, people who enjoy word games, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use embarrassing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for embarrassing.
- An embarrassing complexion is lent to affairs by what took place last night. (8)
- And oddly enough, the sight of him at that moment was no more embarrassing than if it had been the hotel concierge. (8)
- He found himself now in the embarrassing position of one who must pay a compliment or run the risk of losing a good thing. (8)
- It was at once too good, too unlikely, and too embarrassing to be true. (8)
- Many carry a whisky-bottle in their pocket, which they will press with embarrassing effusion on a perfect stranger. (2)
- Those three days at Robin Hill had been exciting, sad, embarrassing. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for embarrassing. Perhaps also see a sentence for escaped and ways to use embodied in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use embarrassing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.