Sentences with perplexing in them. Students, people who enjoy word games, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use perplexing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for perplexing.
- But at dinner his behaviour was perplexing. (10)
- How strange is life, how sad and perplexing its contradictions! (9)
- The dispersal of the alphabet over a printed page is not less perplexing to the illiterate. (10)
- The loveliness of the hand, too, in a perplexing manner contested his denunciation of her conduct. (10)
- The sums expended during our absence on the Continent reached the perplexing figures of forty-eight thousand. (10)
- What society can they move in, that sanctions a vulgarity so perplexing? (10)
- What was this tale of Emilia, that grew more and more perplexing as he heard it bit by bit? (10)
- Your uncle Hippias has a new and most perplexing symptom; a determination of bride-cake to the nose. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for perplexing. Perhaps also see a sentence for popularly and ways to use perfunctory in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use perplexing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.