Examples of emily sentences. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use emily in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for emily.
- Emily took up the hair-brushes. (8)
- Emily was not alarmed. (8)
- Emily was only seventy! (8)
- Emily, who thought she knew him so well, was alarmed, and went towards the sideboard where she kept some sal volatile. (8)
- He had never quite forgiven Emily for having been as much taken in by Montague Dartie as he himself had been. (8)
- His father was sitting up in bed, with his ears pricked under the white hair which Emily kept so beautifully cut. (8)
- I had him for Emily; cost me two hundred guineas. (8)
- It is, indeed, doubtful how he had become aware that Roger was being buried that day, for Emily had kept it from him. (8)
- James and Emily had just gone up to bed, and after communicating the news to Warmson, Soames prepared to follow. (8)
- None of these, however, were destined to occur; and Emily lay still and motionless as she was, scarce seeming to breathe, and pale as death. (6)
- Soames, too, was silent; Emily alone, a woman of cool courage, maintained a conversation with Winifred on trivial subjects. (8)
- To go with Emily was of no use, for who could really talk to anyone in the presence of his own wife? (8)
- Why is it, Emily, that we are always in excess at pic-nics? (10)
- With every minute before Emily came back the spectre fiercened. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for emily. Perhaps also see a sentence for eventually and ways to use embassy in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use emily in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.