How to use emptied in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use emptied in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for emptied.
- An emptied cab was just moving from the door. (8)
- Before each one stood a long-necked bottle wound with straw, cups were filled, emptied, waved aloft or clinked. (5)
- He emptied bumper after bumper and clinked glasses at least a dozen times with Frau Vorkel, who was immensely tickled with the unwonted honour. (5)
- He emptied his glass, and had it filled again. (10)
- I emptied it at a draught; and feeling broad awake after this internal cold aspersion, sat upright to make a cigarette. (2)
- In Gyp there was a feeling, as if her spirit had been suddenly emptied of excitement and delight. (8)
- It had been charged and emptied since it was in his possession; and it could be charged again. (10)
- Kenton, having begun, did not stop till she had emptied the bag. (9)
- Other fertilizing the fields have never had any, but they teem as if the guano islands had been emptied into their laps. (9)
- The other little tables emptied one by one. (8)
- The watchful, pinched features of the poor pale little man bloomed unnaturally, and his unintelligible eyes sparkled as he emptied his glass. (10)
- Thompson sighed deeply, and emptied his glass. (10)
- When the show had vanished, their spirits hung pausing, like the hollow air emptied of big sound, and reacted. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for emptied. Perhaps also see a sentence for entanglement and ways to use embarrassment in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use emptied in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.