Sentences for emptiness. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use emptiness in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for emptiness.
- Bring tears of vexation at the emptiness we pull back for our pains. (10)
- Certainly this garden of England was very lovely, its greenness, trees, and large, pied, lazy cattle; its very emptiness of human beings even was pleasing. (8)
- Daily many times he reached to her and lost her, had her in his arms and his arms withered with emptiness. (10)
- He was left with a feeling of emptiness and disillusionment, as of having given himself a good mark without reason. (8)
- He, too, had drunk, and upon emptiness. (10)
- Her heart was devoid of any emptiness or ache; she only felt how pleasant and cool and tranquil it was to lie there alone. (8)
- Here there was nothing but a rocky bowl of emptiness. (10)
- I could not do it, simply because I could not live with my own emptiness for the sake of making an occasional display of fireworks. (10)
- The houses had no wakefulness, they were but seen to stand, and the light was a revelation of emptiness. (10)
- The trellis decorated emptiness. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for emptiness. Perhaps also see a sentence for extremes and ways to use embodies in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use emptiness in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.