Use the word mockery in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use mockery in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for mockery.
- Assuredly it was a mockery of all calculations. (10)
- Better death to the House than such a mockery of his line! (10)
- Dale, for whom, poor gentleman, the proffer of a bottle of the Patterne Port would be an egregious mockery. (10)
- Good-bye would be a mockery! (8)
- Here it clings, there bulges; and the human body, with its agreeable and lively lines, is turned into a mockery and laughing-stock. (2)
- It is a bad guide, a false guardian; its abject claim to be our national and popular interpreter-even that is hollow and a mockery! (10)
- It is when you know them that life is either a mockery to you, or, as some find it, a gift of blessedness. (10)
- It was a frowning mockery. (9)
- Not but what I deserve your mockery. (9)
- The heartless fellow proposed it in cruel mockery of an old weakness of hers. (10)
- Their very homage was a mockery. (10)
- Time ominously shakes his chain, and in the pause a sound of mockery stings their ears. (10)
- True or not, his words were idle to his son: his talk of dangers over, and happiness, mockery. (10)
- Yearning, mockery, love, despair! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for mockery. Perhaps also see a sentence for morals and ways to use moustache in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use mockery in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.