Sentences with enchantress in them. Students, people who enjoy word games, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use enchantress in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for enchantress.
- And this enchantress was not too clever, or he might have felt her touch. (10)
- He was a youth, and she an enchantress. (10)
- It was his first love, his enchantress, who was here: and how? (10)
- Something of the two former, perhaps: but most the enchantress playing upon him. (10)
- The enchantress observed that her knight had a clouded brow and an absent voice. (10)
- The enchantress received him in state. (10)
- Two young men, glancing as they walked by arm in arm, pronounced the name of the great enchantress, and hummed one of her triumphant airs. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for enchantress. Perhaps also see a sentence for escaped and ways to use enthusiastic in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use enchantress in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.