Use the word witch in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use witch in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for witch.
- At the name of Earlsfont she became this witch, snake, deception. (10)
- For one sharp instant her face was all edged and puckered, like the face of a fair witch. (10)
- He did not listen, for he was thinking what a deadly charming and exquisitely horrid witch she was. (10)
- Heriot lost his wagers and called her a witch. (10)
- It makes you look like an old witch. (4)
- It was very witch-like, of a witch in her incantation-smoke. (10)
- She is a witch; ordinarily petticoated and not squeaking like a shrew-mouse in her flights, but not a whit less a moon-shade witch. (10)
- Their mother was a witch! (2)
- Well, the witch is in it! (9)
- Well, you do beat the witch! (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for witch. Perhaps also see a sentence for wondrous and ways to use window-blind in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use witch in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.