How to use enclosed in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use enclosed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for enclosed.
- A letter that Heriot flung over the gardenwall for her was returned to him, open, enclosed by post. (10)
- Bellew wrote a letter, enclosed it with the bank notes in the bulky envelope she had brought, addressed it, and sealed the whole. (8)
- Browny was queen of the old school-time-enclosed it in her name; and that sphere enclosed her, not excluding him. (10)
- Hedges of evergreen enclosed the yellow oat-fields, where slow wagons paused to gather the sheaves of the week before, and then loitered away with them. (9)
- She came to me with the cheque it enclosed, and asked me to get it cashed for her; it was for a handsome amount. (9)
- She opened it with a mechanical hand, thinking there might be patriotic orders enclosed for her. (10)
- The fear that it might be trodden by feet of men before I had enclosed it beset me with anguish. (10)
- The lock here existing is enclosed in the Rocchetta work. (10)
- The money therefore which Eleanor had advanced was enclosed with little more than grateful thanks, and the thousand good wishes of a most affectionate heart. (4)
- The sum he sent me was five pounds, carefully enclosed. (10)
- The thought of him enclosed her. (10)
- The whole building enclosed a large court; and two sides of the quadrangle, rich in Gothic ornaments, stood forward for admiration. (4)
- Those good creatures enclosed the poor woman and nourished her on comfortable fiction. (10)
- Vittoria knelt and enclosed her with her arms, kissing her knees. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for enclosed. Perhaps also see a sentence for enterprises and ways to use encircled in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use enclosed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.