Sentence with word enclosing. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use enclosing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for enclosing.
- Abrane tried the transversal enclosing this favoured number. (10)
- And it may have learnt our clumsy method of enclosing names publicly, at the bidding of a non-appointed prosecutor, so to, isolate or extinguish them. (10)
- He tried an open space in the orchard, where he backed against the wall enclosing the little burial-ground. (9)
- One from his guardian enclosing money, and complaining of the shyness of the trout; the other from his sister. (8)
- The phantom ring of mist enclosing for miles the invariable low-sweeping dark spruce-fir kept her thoughts on them as close as the shroud. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for enclosing. Perhaps also see a sentence for evoked and ways to use engaging in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use enclosing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.