How do you use endless in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use endless in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for endless.
- A crowd of mountains endless in range, erect, or flowing, shattered and arid, or leaning in smooth lustre, hangs above the gulf. (10)
- And that golden fortnight passed and passed through her on an endless band of reminiscence. (8)
- And then he saw a street and endless people passing, turning to stare at him. (8)
- But I heard the voice of a woman singing some sad, old, endless ballad not far off. (2)
- For the endless moment that ensued, her breath was taken away. (9)
- He looked back once, up that endless vista of autumn lane between the yellowing hedges. (8)
- His intense anxiety about me reflected in my mind the endless worry I had concerning him. (10)
- If papa and I were to leave to-morrow, I foresee endless correspondence. (10)
- Not a chirp was heard, nor anything save the cool and endless carol of the happy waters, whose voices are the spirits of silence. (10)
- The endless babble and noise of the water had hardened the sense of its being a life in that solitude. (10)
- The immediate advantage to herself was by no means inconsiderable, for it supplied her with endless jokes against them both. (4)
- The lightning and the deluge seemed gloriously endless. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for endless. Perhaps also see a sentence for engine and ways to use entreating in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use endless in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.