A sentence using the word interminable. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use interminable in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for interminable.
- An interminable testing, and questioning, and answer! (8)
- Beneath it the interminable growl sounded pleasantly; softly shot the sparkle of the twisting water, and you might dream things half-fulfilled. (10)
- It was like some long nightmare, this interminable experience of muffled sounds and shapes, of perpetual motion, conceived, and carried out in darkness. (8)
- Murder trials would be expensive and almost interminable, defiled with perjury and sentiment. (7)
- Now, you pass below the Outer Hall and hear overhead, brisk but ghostly, the interminable pattering of legal feet. (2)
- On the topmost ridge of the heights, looking over an interminable gulf of darkness they saw the lights of the vale. (10)
- The interminable journey ended all too soon. (8)
- The suspense seemed interminable; they must have already gone that other way. (9)
- Then he was on his way again down the dimly-lighted stairs, past an interminable array of Vanity Fair cartoons, out into the east wind. (8)
- This silence, in which the question of their future lives was to be decided, seemed to both interminable; yet, neither could end it. (8)
- When the burning sunset shot waves above the juniper and yews behind him, he was far on the weald, trotting down an interminable road. (10)
- Writing was blood-letting, and the interminable pages drained him of his fever. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for interminable. Perhaps also see a sentence for intimately and ways to use insecure in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use interminable in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.