How do you use everlasting in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, professors, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use everlasting in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for everlasting.
- He perceived that faith in the soul and life everlasting was as quick as ever in the hills, whatever grotesque or unwonted form it wore. (9)
- Hereabout edelweiss was clinging to smoothed-out rubble; but a little higher, even the everlasting plant was lost, there was no more life. (8)
- It is the continual, unconscious replacement, however fleeting, of oneself by another; the real cement of human life; the everlasting refreshment and renewal. (8)
- Prove them sins, and the suffering is of necessity everlasting, his insomnia logic insisted. (10)
- Seton are the dearest friends, and gladly unite their voices in the everlasting psalm. (2)
- She wondered whether there could be anything secreted behind this everlasting theme of constancy. (10)
- The Indian of the plains had as yet seen little to unsettle his assurance of everlasting dominion. (7)
- The dishonoured man is the everlasting outcast. (10)
- Therefore, one must conclude It to be perfectly adjusted and everlasting. (8)
- We cannot plant him neck-deep for everlasting in a burning marl, and hear him howling. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for everlasting. Perhaps also see a sentence for enormous and ways to use every in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use everlasting in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.