Examples of ensue sentences. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use ensue in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ensue.
- But where you have heroes and heroines, these terrible complications ensue. (10)
- He paused in his walk, and allowed an impressive silence to ensue upon his words. (9)
- She had no doubt of what would ensue. (4)
- She stood condemned by all the evil likely to ensue from her misdeed. (10)
- Yates, from better understanding the family, and judging more clearly of the mischief that must ensue. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ensue. Perhaps also see a sentence for eventually and ways to use enormously in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ensue in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.