Sentences with equals in them. Writers, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use equals in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for equals.
- Among those who are at all his equals in consequence, he is a very different man from what he is to the less prosperous. (4)
- And I believe in my social equals and the country house, and in things as they are, for ever and ever. (8)
- Did you ever see their equals? (4)
- I meet my equals, princes, princesses, and the man, the woman, is out of them, gone, flown! (10)
- In stature, in healthfulness, they were equals, perhaps: not morally or intellectually. (10)
- Let him live with his equals for a term. (10)
- No profession equals theirs in self-command and beneficence. (10)
- Physically they closely resemble ourselves, being in all respects the equals of the highest Caucasian type. (7)
- She admitted it; and thenceforward they were equals. (10)
- She said he was unselfish, kind, affable with his equals; he was cordial to the acquaintances he met. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for equals. Perhaps also see a sentence for equipage and ways to use equable in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use equals in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.