Sentences with equivalent in them. Students, people who enjoy word games, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use equivalent in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for equivalent.
- But they have a logical position, equivalent to the best of arguments. (10)
- But you will take the equivalent from me instead. (8)
- Call it by what name you will, it is having ten shots to one, which was generally considered an equivalent to murder. (10)
- Catching sight of Peterborough at his heels, she screamed a word equivalent to a clergyman. (10)
- If he does, however, they will leave me in peace, which may be a decent equivalent for the reversion. (4)
- My father pledged himself to the hottest secresy, equivalent to a calm denial of the fact, if necessary. (10)
- They have it, and they deem it auspicious of goodness, or of the gentleness acceptable as an equivalent. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for equivalent. Perhaps also see a sentence for escaped and ways to use equanimity in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use equivalent in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.