Sentences with corresponding in them. College students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use corresponding in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for corresponding.
- A corresponding acuteness must exist to welcome him. (10)
- A corresponding sentiment of patient compassion, akin to scorn, is provoked by persons having the opportunity for pathos, and declining to use it. (10)
- A merry-go-round of creditors required a corresponding whirligig of receipts. (10)
- And her reading of the mind was right, wrong altogether her deduction of the corresponding sentiment. (10)
- Has the reader no duties corresponding to his privileges? (1)
- He could see the one side, with the corresponding eye, at apparently the same angle as the other side with the other eye. (1)
- In the fauna of the region that I had traversed I had noted changes corresponding to those in the flora. (7)
- Troubled enough to desire the show of a corresponding trouble, Henrietta read at their faces. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for corresponding. Perhaps also see a sentence for conclude and ways to use confirm in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use corresponding in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.