Resembling in a sample sentence. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use resembling in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for resembling.
- A hand resembling the palpable interposition of Fate had swept them asunder. (10)
- A policeman first, and then a young man with a beard, resembling an artist, guided her footsteps. (8)
- He thought he might have seen a face rather resembling it, but could not call to mind whose face it was. (10)
- His ruddied skin had gone to pallor resembling the berg of ice on the edge of Arctic seas, when sunlight has fallen away from it. (10)
- Lady Culmer had seen crayon sketches of demoiselles of the French aristocracy resembling her. (10)
- Laetitia had nothing to show resembling such beauty. (10)
- My English tongue admonishes me that I have fallen upon a tone resembling one who uplifts the finger of piety in a salon of conversation. (10)
- Not an elevated image, but closely resembling that which her alliance with Lord Ormont had been! (10)
- Redworth, outwardly imperturbable, was in the maelstrom of a happiness resembling tempest. (10)
- She came forward towards the table, and I now could perceive that she had something in her hand resembling a letter. (6)
- She had been seen walking down the lanes with some one resembling me in figure. (10)
- The young man with a beard, resembling an artist, came down the path. (8)
- They tore it away and thrust it fiercely aside, its undulations resembling those of a water-snake. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for resembling. Perhaps also see a sentence for refinement and ways to use revelation in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use resembling in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.