A sentence for the word errors. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use errors in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for errors.
- A sad or a culprit air did not befit him: one reckoned up his foibles and errors when seeing him under a partly beaten aspect. (10)
- Barrett did not fail to acknowledge his errors, when convicted, and his acknowledgment was hearty and ample. (10)
- For him it burned, and it was a celestial radiance about her, unquenched by her shifting fortunes, her wilfulnesses and, it might be, errors. (10)
- How many a time have we talked over her little errors! (4)
- I look back now, with respectful amazement at my proficiency in detecting the errors of the great as well as the little. (9)
- It is the greatest of errors to suppose him at all like the common run of rich young noblemen. (10)
- More adorable in your errors that you are than others by their virtues, you have sinned through excess of the qualities men prize. (10)
- She would admit none of the notorious errors, of the world; its backbiting, selfishness, coarseness, intrusiveness, infectiousness. (10)
- Sir Thomas, poor Sir Thomas, a parent, and conscious of errors in his own conduct as a parent, was the longest to suffer. (4)
- The ladies beholding it exclaimed against Clara, even apostrophized her, so dark are trivial errors when circumstances frown. (10)
- The men felt insecure and talked among themselves of such tactical errors as with their meager military vocabulary they were able to name. (1)
- To have his errors made public might ruin him for ever. (4)
- We give that title to those who are disinclined to us and add a dash of darker colour to our errors. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for errors. Perhaps also see a sentence for exclamatory and ways to use error in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use errors in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.