Etc in a sample sentence. Students, professors, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use etc in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for etc.
- Bingley was obliged to be in town the following day, and, consequently, unable to accept the honour of their invitation, etc. (4)
- He shuts his ears to my comparisons, but admits, that as I am the principal person concerned, etc. (10)
- He was giving Harriet information as to modes of agriculture, etc. (4)
- Lose no time, my dearest, sweetest Catherine, in writing to him and to me, Who ever am, etc. (4)
- M., written in full, would have cawed woefully to hear that her style is affected, her characters nullities, her cleverness forced, etc., etc. (10)
- No sword on any account, or for any excuse, to be drawn, etc. (10)
- That on no account were we to provoke, or, if possibly to be avoided, accept a collision, etc., etc. (10)
- The soldier in peace is a citizen, etc. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for etc. Perhaps also see a sentence for eminently and ways to use etiquette in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use etc in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.