Use the word et in a sentence. English majors, readers, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use et in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for et.
- Et made me cry praaper-butiful et was! (8)
- I likes to zee et in young folk. (8)
- Mountstuart is bewildered: she says she expected you, and that you did not excuse yourself to her, and she cannot comprehend, et caetera. (10)
- The major remonstrated with the prince, and expressed to me his regrets and et caeteras of well-meant civility. (10)
- There is the capital blunder, fons et origo. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for et. Perhaps also see a sentence for excuseable and ways to use eternities in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use et in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.