Sentences with evade. English majors, teachers, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use evade in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for evade.
- By diving I could evade the bullets and, swimming vigorously, reach the bank, take to the woods and get away home. (1)
- He did not want to startle her; yet must contrive that she had no chance to evade him by flight. (8)
- In helping Angelo Guidascarpi to evade the law, she had imperilled her son and herself. (10)
- The fisherman was easily bribed, however, to evade the regulation, and only bargained that I should meet him on the bank before daybreak. (6)
- Thus they become righteous to their own hearts, and evade, as they hope, the public scourge. (10)
- What cowardice had been prompting her to evade it? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for evade. Perhaps also see a sentence for epigrams and ways to use evil in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use evade in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.