Exacted sentence example. University students, professors, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use exacted in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for exacted.
- From an early age he exacted of his flattering ladies that they must love his hero. (10)
- I have exacted too much patience. (10)
- In return for the silken armour bestowed on her by our civilization, it is exacted that she be soft and civil nigh up to perishing-point. (10)
- Pure without attenuation, passionate without contortion, when once heard it exacted absolute confidence. (10)
- She was a woman who rarely exacted obedience, and she was spontaneously obeyed. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for exacted. Perhaps also see a sentence for explode and ways to use extent in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use exacted in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.