Sentences with exacting in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use exacting in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for exacting.
- And when the present is so exacting, who can annoy himself about the future? (2)
- But this is only the beginning of the reason why the naturalistic is the most exacting and difficult of all techniques. (8)
- Can you be peevish and exacting, and unreasonable? (9)
- For the rest, her demeanour to the old monster world exacting the servility of her, in repayment for its tolerating countenance, was faultless. (10)
- I confess to exacting that kind of dependency. (10)
- I will try not to be exacting and unreasonable, and I know I can. (9)
- It appeared to Beaton that she was becoming a little too exacting for comfort in her idealism. (9)
- No one perfectly pleases me, not even you: you are too studious of character, and, like myself, exacting of perfection in one or two points. (10)
- One may also be a gallant fellow, and harsh, exacting, double-dealing, and I know not what besides, in youth. (10)
- She was not very exacting about them and her mind seemed set upon Europe, or at least she talked of nothing else. (9)
- The salute might have appeased an imperious lord, but was not so satisfactory to an exacting lover. (10)
- The senses, ready to become so slavish in adulation and delight, are at the beginning more exacting than the judgement, more imperious than the will. (10)
- Then we found ourselves in the presence of a sentry with a rifle on his shoulder, who was rather more exacting. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for exacting. Perhaps also see a sentence for erect and ways to use expectancy in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use exacting in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.