A sentence for the word fastidious. Writers, readers, and readers might especially like this page. The lines of text below use fastidious in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fastidious.
- And he was really a very pleasing young man, a young man whom any woman not fastidious might like. (4)
- And that something fastidious in the soul of Soames turned over within him. (8)
- As to Falstaff personally, or his like, I was rather fastidious, and would not have made friends with him in the flesh, much or little. (9)
- At this period an insatiate appetite is accompanied by a fastidious palate. (10)
- But in bearing my witness I feel accused, almost as if he were present; by his fastidious reluctance from any recognition of his helpfulness. (9)
- Gyp, his fastidious perfect Gyp, succumbing, even a little to a fellow like that! (8)
- He was at the same time haughty, reserved, and fastidious, and his manners, though well-bred, were not inviting. (4)
- If she inherited from him that fastidious sense of form, she also inherited his capacity for putting all her eggs in one basket. (8)
- In his fastidious chastity, the opinion he had held of Fort was suddenly lowered. (8)
- She was conducted to a drawing-room, which, though not in her style, showed every mark of fastidious elegance. (8)
- The greater the pleasure he took in her society, the more scrupulously fastidious he became, just a matter-of-fact and friendly uncle. (8)
- The remembrance of her fastidious pride, her candour, above all her passivity cut in across his fear. (8)
- The special fastidious shyness of his face attracted those accustomed to another kind of face. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fastidious. Perhaps also see a sentence for forsook and ways to use favour in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fastidious in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.