A sentence for the word exaggerate. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use exaggerate in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for exaggerate.
- And as there is nothing else astir, these incongruous sights and noises take hold on the attention and exaggerate the sadness of the place. (2)
- His daughters wondered why he should, in the presence of this stranger, exaggerate his peculiar style of speech. (10)
- I could not exaggerate. (10)
- Society in Columbus at that day had a pleasant refinement which I think I do not exaggerate in the fond retrospect. (9)
- Something that was pressing her low, she knew not how, and left it unquestioned, incited her to exaggerate the indignity her pride had suffered. (10)
- The Novels by Eminent Hands do not pervert the originals they exaggerate. (10)
- The temptation to let you exaggerate my disability was too much for me. (9)
- The wise youth did not see why they should exaggerate a trifle. (10)
- We could hardly exaggerate the difficulty and delicacy of the duty before me. (9)
- You exaggerate common kindness. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for exaggerate. Perhaps also see a sentence for exclamatory and ways to use expression in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use exaggerate in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.