Sentences with exclusively in them. College students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use exclusively in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for exclusively.
- Any one at a glance would have prescribed water-cresses to him: water-cresses exclusively to eat for a fortnight. (10)
- But, it is asked by the disputant, If we had followed her exclusively, how far should we have travelled from our starting-point? (10)
- From this time I take to looking exclusively forward, and I labour diligently. (10)
- He is one who trusts his own light too exclusively. (10)
- He loved exclusively those towns, and boasted that he was as much at home in one as in another. (8)
- Henry Wilmers, I have said, deals exclusively with the wit and charm of the woman. (10)
- While he talked exclusively of himself it seemed to her a condescension. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for exclusively. Perhaps also see a sentence for erect and ways to use exposed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use exclusively in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.