Sentence with word excursions. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use excursions in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for excursions.
- Adela made flying excursions over the lawn. (10)
- I am told that the suit which he wears during his daily excursions of fifteen minutes is not the one that he wears at home. (1)
- Signora Piaveni has not slept a wink, and the English gentleman has made great excursions every day to find you. (10)
- The yachting excursions were depicted vividly by Adela, and were addressed as a sort of reproach to the lugubrious letters of her sister. (10)
- They liked better staying there than wandering about in the evening with their parents, whose excursions seemed to them somewhat aimless, and their pleasures insipid. (9)
- They were to make excursions when her brother came, she said. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for excursions. Perhaps also see a sentence for exasperation and ways to use excellent in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use excursions in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.