Sentence with word excursion. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use excursion in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for excursion.
- All parties would be happier for an excursion. (10)
- Chump had quitted Brookfield to make purchases for her excursion on lively waters, and was then awaiting him at the appointed station. (10)
- Frost, returning from an excursion to the part of the piazza commanding that quarter. (9)
- He had come on an excursion for the display of his art. (10)
- It was as good to me as a sniff of sea-breeze and no excursion expenses. (10)
- Now, as they smoothly bowled away from the city, she made him listen to what he had written of the same excursion long ago. (9)
- Phaon had not yet returned from a nocturnal excursion, and for several days had not reached home until just before sunrise. (5)
- Shall I follow them upon their excursion? (9)
- That excursion in the yacht did her infinite mischief. (10)
- Their intended excursion to Whitwell turned out very different from what Elinor had expected. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for excursion. Perhaps also see a sentence for excel and ways to use excesses in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use excursion in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.