How do you use tour in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use tour in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tour.
- After breakfast she went to the parlor, and Jeff set about a tour of the hotel, inside and out. (9)
- An American tour is instructive, though not so romantic. (10)
- Bellow lived; with reverence he made the tour of the building and back again. (8)
- Charles might as well take his tour, and let us see him again next year. (10)
- Geoffrey Winlow was telling his hostess of the Balkan Provinces, from a tour in which he had just returned. (8)
- I took him on my tour. (10)
- It is the first thing struck in us when we land on the Continent: our risible faculties are generally active all through the tour. (10)
- It might be that he was lavish on his bridal tour. (10)
- Next day his knee was badly swollen; the walking tour was obviously over. (8)
- On Thursday, the day fixed for his fresh tour of public speaking, he opened the great journal eagerly. (8)
- Take it how you please, but this was the first and the last beggar that I met with during all my tour. (2)
- That would give her a very pretty tour for the remainder of the year, and show her the pyramids. (6)
- They occasionally met ladies driving, and sometimes they encountered a couple making a tour of the island on foot. (9)
- Those two were on their bridal tour. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tour. Perhaps also see a sentence for thursday and ways to use today in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tour in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.