Sentences for pilgrimage. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use pilgrimage in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pilgrimage.
- And I could make a pilgrimage in rain or snow just to doat on the outside of it. (10)
- And here it was not the squalid, flat, bricked east-corner of London at the close of her daily pilgrimage. (10)
- Edinburgh is a city of churches, as though it were a place of pilgrimage. (2)
- He has gone upon a pilgrimage that will last him his life long, because there is no end to it short of perfection. (2)
- This, however, had no influence upon the Dominican, as the indulgence made the pilgrimage to Compostella unnecessary. (5)
- Yet the pilgrimage to Compostella, of which the confessor had spoken? (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pilgrimage. Perhaps also see a sentence for pan and ways to use pickle in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pilgrimage in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.